Re: anti-harassment team membership concerns

On 2018/12/27 06:56, Daniel Pocock wrote:
> Specifically, I notice that Molly recently joined the team and she is
> also a member of the Outreach team.
>
> This is not a personal attack on Molly, I simply believe that for
> various reasons being in both teams at the same time is incompatible for
> anybody.

That's a rather big statement to make and unless I missed something, you
didn't really explain why that's the case. AH and outreach isn't
inherently incompatible and neither are there any conflict of interests.

-Jonathan

--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀  Jonathan Carter (highvoltage) <jcc>
  ⣾⠁⢠⠒⠀⣿⡁  Debian Developer - https://wiki.debian.org/highvoltage