Re: €EUR 500 cash bounty for information / Debian privacy breaches, let go

On 23/12/18 21:53, Geert Stappers wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 23, 2018 at 09:51:03PM +0100, Daniel Pocock wrote:
>> I don't want to risk spreading fake news or "generalizations".
>>
>> I'm offering a EUR 500 cash bounty for evidence about the privacy violation.
>>

> Let it go
> Let it go at least for a now

I assure you, nobody is more disturbed by all this than me.  I'd be
delighted to see it stop.

In August I advised I would cut back on certain things, for example, not
doing GSoC admin[1] next year.

Other people couldn't let it go, they decided to resurrect various
issues recently in a multitude of different ways, stirring up a state of
hostility.

I've written to Chris Lamb privately on several occasions asking him to
meet with me and put it to rest.  So please don't blame me, I very much
want to see the current problems end.

Regards,

Daniel

1. https://lists.debian.org/debian-outreach/2018/08/msg00108.html