Re: Input requested on "blockers" to organising Debian events

On Sat, Aug 18, 2018 at 10:56:55PM +0100, Chris Lamb wrote:
>   - If you ran an event before but you are no longer running it, why
>     not? Are there any specific reasons you could point to?

I ran a BSP once at my company's offices [1]. The company stopped having
offices not long after, so that was never repeated ;-)

[1] https://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2012/12/be/Mechelen

--
Could you people please use IRC like normal people?!?

  -- Amaya Rodrigo Sastre, trying to quiet down the buzz in the DebConf 2008
     Hacklab