Re: Input requested on "blockers" to organising Debian events

Hello Chris,

On Sat 18 Aug 2018 at 10:56PM +0100, Chris Lamb wrote:

> I'm still on a bit of "DebConf high" so I was naturally wondering when my
> next Debian event might be.

This is nice to hear, thank you for sharing :)

> Of course, not all events need to be as big as a DebConf.

I would hope that they /should not/ be as big as DebConf: it would be
bad if there was not clearly a main conference, and instead that energy
were fragmented between several large conferences.

--
Sean Whitton