Re: Power-Management

Hi Ismael,

> I was just Wondering if you have any considerations for issuing an
> update or designing lets say Debian 10 with Power Management for
> laptops in mind.

Such modifications are typically (and best) made in a distribution-
agnostic manner, rather than being, say, Debian-specific. :)

However, may I take this opportunity to promote Jonathan Carter aka
highvoltage's "Debian Package of the Day" video series? As it
happens, yesterday's package was "powertop":

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3M_g3C15R4

Regards,

--
      ,''`.