Power-Management

Hello Debian Team,

I am using Debian 9 Stretch and love it. It is a great operating system
and I intend to use it as my main OS. However, there is one problem
which is Power Management. I was just Wondering if you have any
considerations for issuing an update or designing lets say Debian 10
with Power Management for laptops in mind.

My PC is Dell e7470 with an SSD and CPU SKYLAKE Core i7-6600U.
On Windows 10, I get almost 8 hours, but on Debian, I get almost 4.

Yours Sincerely,

Ismael Al-Sabea