Debian shirts give-away

Folks,

In clearing out my wardrobe, I have the following Debian shirts to
give away. They're all sized Men's L.

https://madduck.net/~madduck/debian_shirts/

Probably makes no sense to send beyond EU, though I am happy to hear
your thoughts. AU/NZ can be done due to travel in January. Please
reply in private with your full postal information if you want one.

First-come first-serve. The idea is you pay for the postage and some
amount on top (you decide how much), which I will then forward to
Unicef.

Cheers,

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o> @martinkrafft
: :'  :  proud Debian developer

"den stil verbessern, das heißt den gedanken verbessern."
                                                 - friedrich nietzsche