MiniDebConf Curitiba 2018 - 11-14th April

Hello,

The third edition of the biggest Brazilian Debian developers and users meeting is confirmed!
It will be during 11/04/2018 (Wed) until 14/04/2018 (Sat) at the UTFPR (Federal University of Technology - Paraná) in Curitiba - Paraná.

During the days 11 and 12 (Wed and Thu) a MiniDebCamp will happen - a time to Debian contributors meet and work together on basically anything Debian-related. It will be our Brazilian version of DebCamp, which happens traditionally before DebConf.
There won't be any talks or workshops during these days, only hands-on work, like software packaging, translations and BSP - Bug Squashing Party :-)

During the days 13 and 14 (Fri and Sat) there will be the proper MiniDebConf - talks, bofs, workshops, and all the awesome stuff that happens during a MiniDebConf :-D

And finally on the 15th (Sun) day we will all lunch together at some restaurant. We are also planning to go somewhere to have some beers.

We will soon start publishing a call-for-activities and a free registration form.

More information here*:
http://minidebconf.curitiba.br

*Please note that by the time you visit the website, it may not have an english translation yet, we are working on that :)

Regards,

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>