Kosovo/Debian Hackathon for Girls, this weekend, task ideas?

Hi everybody,

We are organizing a Hackathon for girls in Prizren,Kosovo this weekend. We will have 25 girls with skills in Java,Python and C++ working in groups of five.

Daniel Pocock is helping us with some of the ideas for the Hackathon tasks but we would like to ask the wider community for suggestions of small tasks that could be completed by girls with undergraduate level of experience in one day using Java,Python or C++.

Thank you in advance for any ideas and we will share reports and photos of the Hackathon on planet Debian. We will also create a wiki page when our accounts are activated.

Qendresa.