Re: wanted: ... key dongles GNUK is available

Hi,

I just got a GNUK from Niibe-san at Debconf17.

Niibe-san is a DD and the original circuit and software developer of GNUK.

On Wed, Aug 02, 2017 at 10:16:29PM +0200, Adam Borowski wrote:
> There's GNUK ("out of stock")

According to Niibe-san, the web page says out-of-stock after their site
update, but if you ask, they have it!  Typical for this kind of site
according to Niibe-san.  It's 100% FREE.

The latest version of source is available:
 http://git.gniibe.org/gitweb/?p=gnuk/gnuk.git;a=summary

The code runs on:
 FST-01 (Flying Stone Tiny ZERO-ONE) -- Niibe-san (also via SEEEDSTUDIO)
 Olimex STM32-H103
 STM32 part of STM8S Discovery Kit
 STBee

I don't know where is the binary since Niibe-san installed binary for me.

http://www.fsij.org/doc-gnuk/

There is a lot of info there.

Osamu