Donation with cryptocurrency

hi there,

I was wondering the reasons behind your choice not to make available crypto currency an efficient way to get financial support. They have been around for several years now.
I'm sure you are aware of this and you might even use them as individuals however I'm very surprise Debian hasn't adopted this method long time ago.
What is the reason that you're not using crypto currencies ?
How long before the Debian project will have a donation option in crypto you reckon?
which crypto currency would you accept ? Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash ?

looking forward to read your reply, thank you.

--
Francois Duval