Re: Debian-branded USB-powered fans

Hi Martin,

On Sun, Oct 22, 2017 at 02:33:43PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Ondřej Surý <ondrej@sury.org> [2017-10-22 11:05 +0200]:
> > I don't know who's planning to have a FOSDEM booth, but maybe they could be
> > shipped to Brussels in advance to the event.
>
> Not a bad idea. Wouter, are you still involved?

Yes and no. I'm involved in FOSDEM as a core organizer, and therefore
not so much with the Debian part of the event.

Joost Van Baal and Geert Stappers are organizing the booth this year,
you may want to talk to them.

--
Could you people please use IRC like normal people?!?

  -- Amaya Rodrigo Sastre, trying to quiet down the buzz in the DebConf 2008
     Hacklab