Re: guidance on (Women's) MiniDebConf fees

Daniel Pocock wrote:

> Would you consider adding any more guidance on the wiki[1] about
> expenses that are likely to be approved or excluded

[…]

In general, I would consider almost anything within reason and thus
would prefer to avoid adding more "ideas" that can be misinterpreted
as hard-and-fast rules.

I would only change the encouragement to contact the DPL in more
cases where people are unsure about whether their specific idea
could covered or part-covered.

If you could go ahead and do that, it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

--
      ,''`.
     : :'  :     Chris Lamb