developers feeling paranoid and old-fashioned?

Hi all,

Most of us have probably seen words like "security paranoid" and "old
fashioned" used in relation to valid practices that free software
developers use for safety and efficiency.  After all, most people
wouldn't call their doctor "hygiene paranoid" but they would complain to
no end if they found a large dead rat in his office.

For a little project I'm working on, I'd be interested to collect any
other terms you've seen used in a similar way, feel free to reply privately.

Regards,

Daniel