Re: If Debian support OS certification?

On 05/02/2017 02:35 AM, Paul Wise wrote:
> With my DSA hat on, we don't like being guinea pigs for development
> boards and pre-release hardware. This kind of hardware tends to be
> unreliable and require too much hand-holding. That said, we definitely
> welcome hardware sponsorship and partners.

Absolutely. However, you may know that commercial distros are making
their certification program a non-free (as in: you must pay your beer)
thing. I do believe it'd be a fair way to get free (as in free beer)
hardware for the DSA team. It's up to us to define the terms.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)