Re: Let's make Debian DPLess!?

On Sat, Mar 11, 2017 at 12:50:19AM +0100, Guillem Jover wrote:
> The truth is that even though the constitution grants _some_ powers to
> the DPL, they are in general not used, because IMO the project would
> not see those actions with good eyes.

I'm not sure I agree with that. DPL powers include delegation and
deciding how to spend project money. I'd say it's pretty
uncontroversial that we want those things to happen. What powers
specifically do you see that the project would prefer the DPL not use?

--
I want to build worthwhile things that might last. --joeyh