Re: Question about wifi web service with debian

Hello William, and welcome

El 12/02/17 a las 04:34, Billy O escribió:
> hello my name is William O'Brien
>
> I have been using and researching debian for alittle while now and
> have been trying to access wifi I have tried several different ways
> and researched many tutorials and help sections with very little
> success and was wondering if you might be able to assist me with my
> problem.
>
> so currently the computer I am trying to gain access with is a dell 1521
> with Broadcom 4311
>
> the debian os works fine. however the few ways I have tried don't seem
> to give me any closer to accessing wifi and may end up re installing
> the os
>
> but am wondering if theres any expert advice you might be able to give
> on this subject.

Please have a look to this page:

https://wiki.debian.org/bcm43xx
I'm not sure if it applies to your specific wireless card, but it may
help.

For further questions on this, and general help using your Debian
system, please use our user support channels:

https://www.debian.org/support

Thanks for choosing Debian!

Best regards
--