Re: Gobby notes from diversity/inclusion BOF/workshop, Cambridge

Adrian Bunk writes ("Re: Gobby notes from diversity/inclusion BOF/workshop, Cambridge"):
> On Sat, Nov 12, 2016 at 02:23:35PM +0000, Ian Jackson wrote:
> > Robust discussion is important but the time to stop is *before*,
> > not after, it's become personal. Is it possible to have a
> > 'personality moderator' role in Debian which could be used to help
> > calm down argument?

I feel motivated to point out once again that I didn't write that
text, contrary to the impression given by your quotation.  It's not
something I would have written and I don't care to defend it against
what reads to me like it is intended as a criticism.

Next time I post a gobby notes file in this way I will spend 5-10
minutes trying to draft a rubric that explains what the file is, how
it came to be, and what kind of things it can sensibly be used for.
I'm sorry for not doing that this time.

Thanks,
Ian.