Bitcoin Encrypted Anonymous Servers

Hi,

I am a representative of Verdina – a hosting company. We own fast, secure and reliable dedicated hosting on enterprise hardware. We would like to offer you the chance to become our partner.

Dedicated hosting is our business and we welcome you to be а part of it. By selecting amongst different packages you can find the configuration that suits your needs best.

We offer:
FAST 1GBps connection on every server

SECURE datacenter and location

RELIABLE premium enterprise hardware

FLEXIBLE bandwidth up to 10gbps

All of our servers are fully customizable.

We guarantee an uptime of 99.98%.

We offer 24/7 support on live chat and ticket for our servers.

Our servers are located in secure and stable datacenters in Germany and Eastern Europe.

More information about us and our services can be found here: https://www.verdina.net/

Our current payment options are PayPal and BitCoin.

This offer is valid only for you. Due to security reasons, we cannot confirm this via our company support unless you provide the code dmcabit.

Looking forward to working with you!

Best Regards,

The Verdina Team
https://www.verdina.net/