Asking for adding an applications to repositories

hello, I like to know why you can not find julius in debian I'm using your system on raspberry but I cant install Julius with APT or APTITUDE it is a pity

I'm not understand that festival has not been updated since version 2010
, I do not want to disturb, but I find these two applications very important for raspbian

julius It is almost finished to install in Raspbian Jessie thanks to Mr Akinobu

https://github.com/julius-speech/julius/issues/40

So if you people can improve festival and add julius to repos I'll be very greatful.
Thank you and have a nice day.