Re: Would you agree - Debian is for the tech savvy

Hi Yaroslav and thanks for the reply!

On Mon, Jan 18, 2016 at 12:45 PM, Yaroslav Halchenko

> in my perception it is as good characterization as
>
>    Keyboard is for writing SPAM and FUD emails
>
> i.e. you can definitely use it for that purpose, but not exclusively or
> might even that wouldn't be the primary focus of the subject in the
> statement.

OK...I understand the party line is "Universal Operating System" but I
also know it took me 2-3 months to learn how to install Fluxbox on a
base of Debian after the demise of Crunchbang!

And, I am tech-savvy :-)