Re: Would you agree - Debian is for the tech savvy

On Fri, 15 Jan 2016, Stephan Foley wrote:

> Hello, I'm trying to characterize Debian and have the following:

>     Debian is for the tech savvy sys admin type and the server market

> Is this a good characterization or am I off base?

in my perception it is as good characterization as

   Keyboard is for writing SPAM and FUD emails

i.e. you can definitely use it for that purpose, but not exclusively or
might even that wouldn't be the primary focus of the subject in the
statement.

--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Center for Open Neuroscience     http://centerforopenneuroscience.org