Debian Project Contribution - Sheetal

Hi, My name is Sheetal and I am doing my Btech 2nd year. I am keenly interested in contributing to your organization, by taking up open source projects.

I know C++, C, Python, HTML, CSS, JS, Django. I use Ubuntu OS. I have knowledge of Web and Android App Development, and I am currently developing tools for an open Source Software. My knowledge in this regard will definitely be useful in contributing to your Project.

Please assign me a suitable task. I am ready to give more than 8 hrs every week for it.

Thank You.

Regards,
Sheetal Shalini
BTech 2nd year CSE