Re: Software Freedom Conservancy needs our cash

On 2015-12-02 02:35, Paul Wise wrote:
On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 6:23 AM, Mehdi Dogguy wrote:

Indeed. And instead of simply adding blog posts, the project may make
an official public statement about it.

The publicity team and associated folks posted these when the campaign began.

https://identi.ca/debian/note/hPj5AtNkQxGfsgI9upgBWA
https://twitter.com/debian/status/669070470180917248
https://quitter.se/notice/4232532

Were you thinking of something in a different Debian information
stream (like press releases, DPN, bits.d.o, DevNews etc)?

I was thinking about something like a press release or bits.d.o, yes.

--
Mehdi