Re: Software Freedom Conservancy needs our cash

On Wed, Dec 02, 2015 at 09:35:26AM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 2, 2015 at 6:23 AM, Mehdi Dogguy wrote:
>
> > Indeed. And instead of simply adding blog posts, the project may make
> > an official public statement about it.
>
> [...]
>
> Were you thinking of something in a different Debian information
> stream (like press releases, DPN, bits.d.o, DevNews etc)?

Would it also be worth mentioning on the donations page? [1]

Something along the lines of "since you value free software, you may
also consider donating to these organisations.", including links to
Software Freedom Conservancy, et.al.

[1] https://www.debian.org/donations