Project Question

        Hello,

My name is Broise Florent, I've got a project to develop a concept of a media center device for high fidelity audio ernthusiast.

I want to know if it's possible to develop this project on a Debian base, and so to know if I can (and will be legal regards to your oragnisation) to sell my concept device to customers.

Beside, I will maybe depose a patent on this project in France, if the concept gain more demands.
The project itself is a custom High-end HTPC machine made by my own, with my future software eventually supported by Linux Debian included.

   Thanks in advance for your answer.

      Best regards