Re: How can I advertise to fill a Debian sys admin position?

[Dropping inappropriate CCs]

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 9:26 AM, Mark Laurence Donald Emerson wrote:

> My organization needs to fill a sys admin position with someone proficient
> in Debian. Can you direct me to a means to advertise for that position among
> such individuals, such as an email list where it would be considered on
> topic, or a venue to publish a paid ad? Thank you.

Please refer to the following mailing lists and web pages:

https://lists.debian.org/debian-jobs/
https://lists.debian.org/debian-consultants/
https://www.debian.org/consultants/
https://www.fsf.org/resources/jobs/