Re: Debian calendar, events and more

On Thu, 05 Feb 2015 20:55:17 +0100, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

> Quoting Daniel Pocock (2015-02-05 20:06:22)
> > I looked in a search engine for Debian calendar, events and other
> > dates and couldn't really find anything that looked like a structured
> > calendar.  These two pages did come up though:
> >
> > https://www.debian.org/events/
> >
> > https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEvents
>
> Somewhat related is also http://timeline.debian.net/

Some .ics files I'm aware of:

ctte    http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=collab-maint/debian-ctte.git;a=blob_plain;f=meetings.ics;hb=HEAD
dpl     http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=dpl/dpl-helpers.git;a=blob_plain;f=meetings.ics;hb=HEAD
dc-team http://www.debconf.org/calendars/DebConf-team.ics
pkg-perl        https://pkg-perl.alioth.debian.org/pkg-perl.ics

> > Has anybody else ever looked at this concept or know of any existing
> > work in this area other than the events wiki?
> I am interested in this, but have no more to contribute here.

Same here.

Cheers,
gregor

 : :' : Debian GNU/Linux user, admin, and developer -  https://www.debian.org/
   `-   NP: Bettina Wegner: No woman, no cry