Re: Thank you

On Sat, Dec 6, 2014 at 2:19 AM, Tomas Tintera wrote:

> I just want to thank you all for your great work.

It is messages like these that make doing Debian stuff worthwhile,
thank you for your kind words :)

> That said, I wish you a bunch of helping hands, happy users and
> pleasure from your work.

There are many ways to help Debian, no matter what skills you have or
don't have. Please join us!

https://www.debian.org/intro/help

If you would like more specific guidance based on your skillset,
please ask on the debian-mentors IRC channel or mailing list.

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMentors

--
bye,
pabs