Re: Reminder: Removing < 2048 bit keys from the Debian keyrings

Brian Nelson dijo [Wed, Nov 12, 2014 at 05:09:02PM -0500]:
> >> Wouldn't it make more sense to ask these people privately what is getting in
> >> the way of a switch to a stronger key?
> >
> > They have been asked. Repeatedly.
>
> I haven't been asked.  I've received a few reminders that I need a new
> key with signatures, but I haven't been asked why I haven't submitted a
> new key yet.

Right. Precise definitions. You are right — Although we have been
slowly but steadily insisting (at least since 2010, when we announced
at DebConf10 we had removed the last 17 remaining PGPv3 keys) that
1024D keys were no longer considered long-term trusty and urged
everybody to start updating to a >=2K key.

But, as you are asking, you got me curious :) Why haven't you started
migrating to a new key?

Greetings,