Re: Reminder: Removing < 2048 bit keys from the Debian keyrings

On Sat, Nov 08, 2014 at 10:19:02PM +0100, Richard Hartmann wrote:

> That seems to have happened in similar form a few times already; given
> the context, it's reasonable to expect them to poke -project,
> -private, or just anyone on their own.

I know at least one of the people listed who is already taking action,
currently managed to get one DD signature (me) and several other paths
to the strongly connected set, and will probably wait until closer to
the deadline to do the key update, hoping for opportunities for more DD
sigs.

Therefore I would not claim that all of the people listed there are
sitting there doing nothing. I like that Jonathan's mail was worded as
an invitation to offer help.

Enrico

--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>