Re: Prospective Trusted Organization - Debian.ch

Hello,

On Sun, Oct 05, 2014 at 03:52:52PM +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> == The organization should provide accountability on assets held in trust ==

> The yearly financial statements are made public after each AGM.
> Debian Auditors can ask for detailed account statements on request and
> we're discussing ways of better integration with them.

Where are these financial statements published?  (There's an awful lot of
"public" which is nevertheless difficult to find.)  Do these financial
statements get forwarded automatically to the auditors, or are they
published in a well-known location?

Thanks,