Re: Debian Quiz game

On 03/10/14 at 11:48 +0200, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi Lucas,
>
> (bcc:ed the other interested parties...)
>
> On Donnerstag, 2. Oktober 2014, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> > I've pushed the current state (with answers!) to collab-maint:
> > http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/collab-maint/debian-quiz.git/
> >
> > It would be great if a team could magically form to maintain it as a Debian
> > package.
>
> I'm not sure what the package should do? The original game is just a list on a
> website, how/why should this be much different? I do like the idea of just
> presenting the questions and hiding the answers a little but, eg in git.

I don't have any strong opinion about where things should go. It could
be turned into a simple HTML document with javascript to hide/show answers.

But it could also be nice to translate the game using po4a.

I also like the idea of shipping stuff we produce as Debian packages,
even for such documents. (it makes bug tracking, releasing, etc much
easier)

But the bottom line is: whoever takes charge of this can decide!

Lucas