Re: [Debconf-discuss] Code of Conduct violations handling process

On Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 12:20 AM, Steve Langasek <vorlon@debian.org> wrote:
> It's also possible that, as a matter of course, we should ensure that the
> antiharassment team responds timely in writing to all complaints, even if
> there is an out-of-band follow-up.

Following up in the same media used for a complaint is good.

I feel it's important to note that this does _not_ imply that the
actual decision, and possible actions taken, if any, are relayed in
all cases, though. This should be decided case-by-case.

Richard

--
Richard