Re: keybase.io

On Fri, Apr 04, 2014 at 08:56:50PM -0600, Gunnar Wolf wrote:

> Right. However, I guess that most uses of the app (other than sending
> a message saying "yes I'm here, this is me") will require pasting the
> key. Or not? Keybase users, please enlighten me: What do you do with
> it besides just existing on teh graph?

I'm using keybase.io in the same way I use:

* pgp.mit.edu
* keyring.debian.org
* pgp.cs.uu.nl

None of those sites have a copy of my private key. My private key
resides offline at an encrypted storage on a trusted location.

Problem?

Miguel Landaeta, nomadium at debian.org
secure email with PGP 0x6E608B637D8967E9 available at
http://db.debian.org/fetchkey.cgi?fingerprint=4CB7FE1E280ECC90F29A597E6E608B637D8967E9