Re: Possibly moving Debian services to a CDN

]] Florian Weimer

> * Tollef Fog Heen:
>
> > There's not really anything to be fixed, since you shouldn't be using
> > HTTPS for that host yet.
>
> Can't they serve it off an IP address that doesn't answer on 443/TCP,
> to avoid confusion?

It would be technically possible to do so, but the network's not set up
that way and I see little point in spending effort on changing that. (If
we do change it, we should change it to be served using HTTPS and with a
local copy of resources, else you'll just end up with warnings about
mixed-content pages.)

--
Tollef Fog Heen