Re: Possibly moving Debian services to a CDN
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Possibly moving Debian services to a CDN
- From: Florian Weimer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 22:12:40 +0100
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org> (Tollef Fog Heen's message of "Fri, 31 Jan 2014 06:55:47 +0100")
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20140131002009.GB5931@enc.com.au> <email@example.com>
* Tollef Fog Heen:
> There's not really anything to be fixed, since you shouldn't be using
> HTTPS for that host yet.
Can't they serve it off an IP address that doesn't answer on 443/TCP,
to avoid confusion?