Re: bits from the DPL -- December 2013

On Tue, 21 Jan 2014, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> - [bgupta] work with SPI to enable donations via paypal

Note that Debian France has planned to setup that for the Debian project.

It would be a small change on this page:

Instead on the current single option we would have two options:

* Donation to Debian France
* Donation to the Debian project

Assuming of course that we are recognized as a trusted organization.

>   [zack] organize a survey of DDs (N: draft questions)

What is this about?

Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/