Re: Debian Enhancement Proposals website temporarly broken.

Le Fri, Jan 03, 2014 at 02:54:51PM +0900, Charles Plessy a écrit :
> Le Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 07:33:41PM +0100, Martin Zobel-Helas a écrit :
> >
> > assuming the content is entirely static, we could move dep.debian.net to
> > dillon.debian.org.
> >
> > Would that be an option for you?
>
> I see that ikiwiki is installed on dillon.d.o and is used for dsa.d.o, but I am
> not sure if the same can be done for dep.d.n, because in our case we have the
> additional constraint that any Debian developer must be able to commit to the
> repository on alioth.d.o and trigger a rebuild of the wiki.
>
> Since gcc is not installed on dillon.d.o, ikiwiki wrappers can not be compiled,
> which rules out the use of the ikiwiki pingee plugin.  Or would you install gcc ?
>
> The alternatives are to stay on Alioth (and install libimage-magick-perl), or
> host the ikiwiki somewhere else, or fall back to a simpler solution such as
> abandonning ikiwiki and using wiki.debian.org instead.

Hi Martin and DSA team,

do you think it would be possible to install libimage-magick-perl on Alioth or
to help me to mirror a git or svn repository between Alioth and
dillon.debian.org, or shall I move dep.debian.net on a third party
infrastructure or a wiki.debian.org ?

Have a nice Sunday,

--
Charles Plessy