Re: A recent mailing list ban

On Thu, 09 Jan 2014 23:56:38 -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:

(...)

> I would like to publicly repeat my thanks to the listmasters for their
> continued service in dealing with such thorny issues.  I am personally
> in agreement with the listmasters' decision to impose a ban, not because
> of the messages cited by the listmaster, but because of a different
> message in these threads:

(...)

JFYI, I'm a frequent reader/poster at "debian-user-spanish" (since year
2009 or so) and this user has been on my personal -and rather extensive-
blacklist of banned people from some time, which means I fully support
your standpoint here.

In fact, there are many "toxic" users in there (toxic → aka, the usual
trolls which insult and undervalue other mailing list participants), but
to be sincere, banning is nothing I'd like to promote (maybe a personal e-
mail to the recipient warning about his/her conduct is enough to restore
the peace on the mailing list).

Greetings,

--
Camaleón