Re: Code of Conduct: picking up

Thanks, Steve (and Wouter, of course). A very minor observation
regarding ordering.

>  # Debian Code of Conduct
>
>  ## Be respectful
>
>  In a project the size of Debian, inevitably there will be people with
>  whom you may disagree, or find it difficult to cooperate. Accept that,
>  but even so, remain respectful. Disagreement is no excuse for poor
>  behaviour or personal attacks, and a community in which people feel
>  threatened is not a healthy community.
>
>  ## Assume good faith
>
>  Debian Contributors have many ways of reaching our common goal of a
>  [free](http://www.debian.org/intro/free) operating system which may
>  differ from your ways. Assume that other people are working towards this
>  goal.
>
>  Note that many of our Contributors are not native english speakers or
>  may have different cultural backgrounds; see also our [diversity
>  statement](http://www.debian.org/intro/diversity)

I think this last paragraph of the "Assume good faith" section would
belong better in the "Be respectful" section. Keeping in mind not all
of us have even the same mental structure when knitting phrases can,
yes, explain misunderstandings regarding the good faith of our
participations, but is much farther reaching (and should thus be a
more general statement), and the mention of the Diversity Statement
does not really IMO fit into this second section.