Re: Possibly moving Debian services to a CDN

]] anarcat

> I would also point out that none of the CDNs *publish* the software they
> develop as free software. They may *use* free software, but they built
> their business on proprietary software on top of our hard work.

Maybe not all of their software, but a blanket statement like that is
simply wrong, take a look at https://github.com/fastly for some of what
fastly's done at least.  I'm not sure if Amazon has done something
similar, but it wouldn't surprise me if they're pushing fixes for
components upstream.  Why wouldn't they?

--
Tollef Fog Heen