Re: Choqok 1.4 on Debian Wheezy repos?

I just found a Choqok 1.3 patch here:

http://wp.geeklab.com.ar/gl-en/2013/08/05/create-choqok-debian-package-from-the-git-repository-for-wheezy-and-jessie/

It has support for the API 1.1 and looks like the problem is solved for me. I just downloaded and installed the Wheezy .deb package at the bottom of the page.

2013/11/21 Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org>
Control: severity 712188 serious
Control: tags 712188 + patch fixed-upstream

On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 3:13 PM, gregor herrmann wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Nov 2013 07:43:32 +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 5:13 AM, Eliseu Cendron Carvalho wrote:
>> > So, is there any chance to make Choqok 1.4 available on Debian
>> > Wheezy repos?
>> Please file a release-critical bug (severity serious) about this issue.
>
> I guess that's #712188.

I see that was filed at an incorrect severity, correcting it and CCing
the maintainer.

Noah, users of choqok in Debian stable (and oldstable I guess) would
an appreciate an update to choqok to so that it works with the new
twitter API. I'm not sure if you have done a stable update before so
here are the documentation needed for that:

http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/developer-duties.html#maintain-stable
http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/pkgs.html#upload-stable