Xfce by default

Hi There!

Just wanted to let you know that from my point of view it is a very bad call changing Debian's default desktop once more. (... GNOME2 -> GNOME3 -> Xfce -> ???)
I am nothing but a super stupid user and I do not care what is under the hoods. Nevertheless, what I can tell you is that users are expecting continuity! I do not want to change all of my habits for every new release. Be pragmatic and stay with GNOME3! That is the simple message I have to make.

Cheers, Stefan