Re: Authorizing minor expenses by DSA without prior DPL approval

Josh Berkus wrote:
> On 09/12/2013 10:17 AM, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> >>
> >> $400 over what period of time?
> >
> > Over no specified period of time, other than "until the DPL approves the
> > expense". So the "brake" against possible craziness is the DPL approval,
> > not a time-limit.
>
> That will be very hard for the SPI treasurer to track, so you'll need to
> be aware that SPI can't realistically enforce the policy.  Leaving aside
> that the DSA can request reimbursement from the other NPOs.

Why should they?  Lucas was so clever to write in his approval:

|  4. DPL approves.

To my understanding SPI still requires a DPL approval, just as it is
now.  For SPI there shouldn't be a real difference to the current process.
For the DPL the difference is that he only needs to be concated in
stage 4 and not in stages 1-3 and 4.

Regards,

	Joey

--
( ) go ahead, you can blog everything in this mail
( ) please don't blog the personal stuff in this mail