Re: Authorizing minor expenses by DSA without prior DPL approval

]] Lucas Nussbaum

> I like this idea of "max outstanding of $300" instead of an explicit
> time limit. But I think that your proposal makes it possible for DSA to
> not get reimbursed if the DPL is grumpy and decides not to approve the
> expense. I would rather use "DPL acknowledgement" than "DPL approval".

First, thanks for pushing this forward, much appreciated.

> So, new proposal:
>   DSA is allowed to make expenses and get reimbursed by Trusted
>   Organizations for up to US$300 to support the operation of Debian
>   infrastructure (pay shipping costs, purchase of cheap hardware such as
>   cables, replacement disk, etc.).

Given we're not buying the cheapest disks we can find (since they have
worse warranties, etc), replacement disks quite often ends up at
approximately the $300 mark, maybe make the limit $400 or $500?

--
Tollef Fog Heen