DebConf slides (was Re: Paths into Debian)

On 2013-08-28 13:36, Andreas Tille wrote:
Thanks for the pointer.  It seems there is currently no way to submit
slides to Penta. I also uploaded my slides to my talks page and added a link to this in Penta. Is this something we should report or am I just
missing something?

Submitting slides works fine. But Penta isn't exporting them correctly, there's no content behind the generated links. Someone needs to fix this, yes.

--
Moray