Re: gravatar on bugs.debian.org - acceptable or not?

Hi,

On Freitag, 15. März 2013, Jakub Wilk wrote:

> I don't want users to associate me with the ugly green-brown blob.

me neither. (though apearantly I'm shown in different colors.)

> And

> the only way to change that is to login to either libravatar.org or

> gravatar.com; except that I don't want to have anything to do with

> either of these sites.

same here.

That said, I do like the idea to display peoples pictures in the BTS, I just don't like that "avatars" are randomly made up when those pics don't exist and I'd prefer if those pictures could _also_ be fetched from some debian.org/debian.net ressource, just like the hackergotchis on planet, maybe even just using those.

cheers,

Holger