Re: LaMont Jones, WTH are you doing?

Just for the future, could folks try to avoid subject lines like this?  It
comes across as a call-out, which sets things off on a confrontational
footing, and does kind of annoying things like cause the thread to show up
if one searches the list archives for someone's name.

LaMont handled it very well, and not everyone is bothered by it, but it
seems like an unnecessary escalation that we'd all be better off avoiding.

Something like "Odd upload patterns with postfix package" or even, if you
have to call out a particular person, "Odd package metadata for LaMont
Jones's uploads" would come across as less confrontational and more
inquisitive, and I'm sure you still would have gotten responses.

Thanks!