Re: working with FSF on Debian Free-ness assessment

> > Just out of curiosity: What's their definition of freedom anyway?
>
> You don't know what their definition of freedom is, but continue to
> assess their religious views?  This doesn't look very useful to me.

I know very well what their definition of freedom is. My question
challenges the valdity of their definition.

-nik

--
* concerning Mozilla code leaking assertion failures to tty without D-BUS *
<mirabilos> That means, D-BUS is a tool that makes software look better

PGP-Fingerprint: 3C9D 54A4 7575 C026 FB17  FD26 B79A 3C16 A0C4 F296